Thursday, July 24, 2008

The dreaded sippy cup

So here it is, in all it's glory, my new favorite well I think so, at least for today. Cue the music...... "The Thermos Foogo, leak proof, insulated, stainless steel, aluminum free, bpa free, straw sippy!!!" So far I love it! And Neva loves it too, although she still tips it up to drink from it like a regular sippy, not quite getting the whole straw concept yet. It keeps her drink cold, holds a good amount for a summer outing, and *so far* is not linked to cancer, reproductive issues, tumors, ingrown toe nails, speaking in tongues, or seizures. phew.......

I recently heard that the Sigg bottles we have all been using are changing their manufacturer because of possible aluminum leaching, good god!!!!!!!!!!!! What next? Is anything safe? So I am really routing for good old fashioned stainless steel to get me through until the next scare when I will probably invest in another kind of $20 water bottle. I should start saving now.............

No comments: